Pages

Top Ten: Best Villains of 2012

I decided to go with Top Ten Villains from books I have read in 2012. This is so hard to narrow down! Here is the list in no particular order.
Myst Queen of the Indigo Court from Night Seeker by Yasmine Galenorn
The Summoner from Pretty When She Kills by Rhiannon Frater
The Demon High Lord from Wicked Nights by Gena Showalter
Cole from Everneath by Brodi Ashton
I am going to say a lot of the humans and not the zombies are the Villains in Taking on the Dead by Annie Walls. Some of the Humans left are truly evil.
Adair from The Taker by Alma Katsu
Cronus from Goddess Interrupted by Aimee Carter
Scarlett from Inhale by Kendall Grey
The evil members of the Psy Council  from Tangle of Need by Nalini Singh
I am going to add Ammarra from The Lost Girl by Sangu Mandanna. She isn't really the main villain of the story but she doesn't care to try and destroy someones life.
That is my top ten list for today! What is on your list?

4 comments:

  1. I love the Council from the Psy Chanceling series. Whether they're good or bad, or if you don't even really know, the characters are all so intriguing.

    Great list!

    Happy Holidays,

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are intriguing and keep your attention.

      Delete
  2. I love great villains! I always forget about the Council in the Psy-Changeling world...so scary. And yeah for featuring the Demon High Lord from Wicked Nights too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Demon High Lord was so awful I had to add him as a villain.

      Delete

I love comments and will try to always reply!