Pages

Top Ten:Books I'm looking forward to in 2013

Hey everyone! Today as we wrap up this week today is the Top Ten books I am looking forward to in 2013. This was another hard one to narrow down. There is probably 10 or more books a month coming out next year I am looking forward to but I did manage to narrow it down. You can go to the goodreads by clicking on the title.

Sweet Peril by Wendy Higgins. As Sweet Evil was one of my favorite books of 2012 of course I can't wait to read the next one.

Haunted Moon by Yasmine Galenorn. She is always on my want list. I love this series and can't get enough of it.

MILA 2.0 by Debra Driza. This one just sounds like a book I would enjoy. It has been on my list since I saw it on goodreads.

Override by Heather Anastasiu. This is another book the first one was on my best of 2012 list so of course I added it to my top ten looking forward to.

Vengeance Bound by Justina Ireland. I saw this and the blurb sounded so fantastic I had to add it.

AntiGoddess by Kendare Blake. I loved Anna Dressed in Blood. I want to see where she goes with this book. It sounds really interesting.

Etiquette & Espionage by Gail Carriger. I love her steam punk series so of course I have to read the new series.

Gameboard of the Gods by Richelle Mead. This looks so promising and I am a fan of her work.

Lover At Last by J.R. Ward. I love the BDB books and this is one I am really looking forward to.

School Spirits by Rachel Hawkins. I love the Hex Hall series so I have to see where she takes the spin off series.

That is what I am looking forward to. What is on your list?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and will try to always reply!