Pages

Reached- Review

This is my second review in the TBR pile reading Challenge.

Reached (Matched, #3)Reached by Ally Condie
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Reached wraps up the Matched series and while I enjoyed this book I didn't love it as much as I had hoped I would. After following Cassia, Ky and Xander in the other two books I just was wanting more. They are all three fighting for what they believe in their own way and none of them are together. They are spread out and are not even sure they are on the same side. You do get to find out tons more about the Society and even the Rising. It does leave you wondering sometimes just which one is good and which is the bad. Both you find have good and bad qualities to them. A new danger arises during this time and you have to wonder if they will have enough time to save the people they care about. It is hard to do a review for this book and give no spoilers for the other two so it will be a short review.

I did enjoy getting to really see inside Xander's head in this book. I really think I enjoy him better than Ky. He does everything he can to help people even when someone is trying to hold him back. Cassie I am in between feelings about her as this series ends. She seemed in a way to be more on the outside of the Rising doing the small things that yes they do matter but it still keeps her from being in much danger. She does find out more about her and her families past that make some sense. Ky for some reason I did not care for in this book. I don't really know what it was but he put me off him in the book.

If you love a dystopian book I would recommend this series. It is good and very original in thought. The ending does wrap up nicely just wasn't my favorite ending.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and will try to always reply!